DA NANG – HUE – HOI AN 3 DAYS
DAY 1: DA NANG AIRPORT – LINH UNG PAGODA – MARBLE MOUNTAIN – HOI AN (DINNER)
13.30 – 14.00 Car and guide pick you up at Danang airport. Start tour of Danang 3 days 2 nights.
14.15 Check in hotel, depart to Son Tra Linh Ung Pagoda and Buddha Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva 67m high
Son Tra Linh Ung Pagoda is located on top of Son Tra backrest firmly, is considered the largest temple in the city of Danang in both scale and architectural art.
15.30 Continue to take you to visit Marble Mountain. On the way to the Marble Mountain, tourguide will take you to visit the stone carving village famous sculpture here, continue to visit the mysterious cave where Chon Dong, Dong Linh Nham, Dong Van Thong, Dong Hoa Nghiem … Visit Linh Ung pagoda was built in 1825, Tam Thai pagoda built in 1630.
– Leave the car Marble Tourists continue to visit the ancient town of Hoi An, a famous trading port in the 17th century many different names such as Linyi City, Faifo is the only ancient city survived quite natural integrity of our country attached to Cau Lai Vien pagoda image overseas, a land mark recorded much of the mix, acculturation. So you can better understand the historical value guides will introduce this place.
21.00 Car and guide will take you to Danang. Rest at hotel.
DAY 2: DA NANG – BA NA (BREAKFAST – LUNCH)
Breakfast at the hotel.
08.00 Depart Ba Na hills.
08.15 The delegation will depart for Ba Na resort situated 37km from the center of Danang to the northwest, guide will introduce Danang.
09.00 Visit to the foothills Ba Na, visitors will take some photographs. Tourguide will hang in procedures tickets for groups.
09.30 Depart to the cable car to the top of Ba Na hills, guests will have 20 minutes to enjoy the mountain scenery.
09.50 The visitors will experience train climbing and visit Le Jardin 9 flower garden, the old Wine Cellars, Linh Ung Pagoda, 27m high statue of Buddha Shakyamuni and the Golden Bridge
11.00 From Station De Bay, you go one stage further to Ba Na Nui Chua area.
11.30 Lunch buffet at the restaurant.
12.30 You could participate in recreation areas in the Southeast Asia’s largest – Fantasy Park
– Take a souvenir photo at the French Village or enjoy a few romantic flamenco tunes in Square.
15.00 The visitors will gather, depart for Danang.
16.30 Transfer to the hotel to rest. Go to the beach.
Free dinner (expense)
DAY 3: DA NANG – HUE – DA NANG AIRPORT (BREAKFAST – LUNCH)
07.00 Breakfast at the hotel. Check out hotel.
07.30 Departure to Hue – the cultural center of Central.
10.30 When to Hue, you will first visit the Imperial Citadel of Hue. Inside the Citadel is a series of palaces and temples. This is the place to eat in and work 13 Nguyen Kings ranks with concubines, which contains many stories and shrouded depths place of royal life.
12.00 Lunch at the restaurant and experience the cuisine of Hue people.
13.00 Bus will take you to visit Thien Mu Pagoda.
13.30 Continue your journey, your guide will take you to visit the tomb of Khai Dinh (also known as Application Lang). Tomb of Khai Dinh which were later considered as a work of originality and novelty since it is a combination of many schools of architecture in the world. You will not be surprised and amazed by grafting art porcelain, glass extremely elaborate and sophisticated.
15.00 Departure back to Danang.
18.00 Drive to Danang airport.
Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An are 3 cities which tourists can’t help stopping to explore and sightsee when they arrive in central Vietnam. Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An own the most heritage destinations in Viet Nam. They still keep most if not all the values of architecture, historic sites and traditional culture. Arriving in these cities, travelers can join the cultural activities and learn about the local life. Join Da Nang – Hoi An – Hue – Da Nang Tour 3 days 2 nights to discover these 3 beautiful cities, learn more about their culture, history, architecture and daily life of local people.
All rates are USD per person
|Group Size||2 – 3||4 – 6||7 – 10||10+|
1. Transportation, entrance fees:
– Quality car
– Cable car VND700,000/ ticket
– Hoi An entrace fee
– Marble Mountain entrace fee
– Hue Citadel entrace fee
– Tomb of Khai Dinh King entrace fee
– Breakfast at the hotel (2 meals)
– Following the available menu (2 meals* 120,000/ capacity, 1 meal at Bana* 225,000)
– 3 star standard hotel with 2 persons/ room (single guest in Triple room)
– Cheerful, enthusiastic, guides throughout the journey.
– All tours as prescribed by the VASS Insurance 20,000,000/ case
– 500ml/ person/ day
1. Eating outside the program, telephone, laundry, other personal expenses.
2. Flights, trains in the program.
1. Children under 1m: free
2. Children from 1m to 1m4: 50% of rates
3. Children frrom 1m4: 100% of rates
– Provide a full list of personal information, telephone contact.
– Tour schedule may change between the day together. The Company will inform the customers 02 days
– This price is not applied for Tet Holiday